Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ICY

I woke up in the morning with my stomach stuffed from yesterday night. ka dini was outside the room, of course, shes in the kitchen already preparing for my combination of breakfast and lunch. What she always says is "sari, your food is ready"
blah so i was sitting nicely and
here it was



I still have a long day to go through, to start thinking of what i am going to fill my day with..
besides, ill be continuing my new Korean series "all about eve"in about a sec, visiting my aunt's neighbour , making martabak manis
And not to forget, i really have to shower..

today is 23 which reminds me i have to check my grades after 4 p.m.
please, give me the grades that i deserve
Ive been working my ass off towards the end of semester..
pray for me friends.
i do need a good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment