Tuesday, December 22, 2009

stupidity

my head is spinning, waiting for bbm to be working again
it sounds useless, its like i am being too dependent on my bbm
i cant say that im not impressed with nowadays's technology..
pls dont give me the old fashioned way where we have to text msg one another..
u can tell that i am bored
its 1.58 in iowa
so this blogging is really helping me out to express what i feel like saying right at this minutes
i am laughing, looking at my conversation in msn and fb with icha and manda
they are really making my day
well i just finished eating
half of pint coffee ice cream
cant stand this coldness, so i quietly opened the rice pot and put it in my plate
and i reheated some bacon plus salami and blackolives..
the guilty feeling always come at the end of realization
day by day, time flies by
i will look like a fat burger
and icha said
"AHUDSAHDUSAIASHDIASHDIUAHA
gini deh
kalo lo berger
gw apaan?
gw flabby pancakes ihop plus bluberry and mapple syrup ngeh!?!??!!?"
this is insane..
too bad
I LOVE FOOD MORE THAN ANYTHIN IN THIS WORLD
sorry paps mams..you guys are no longer in my first list of top ten things i love the most
oke this is gay
i should really get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment