Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AbCdEfGhIjKLmNopQrStuVwxYz

1. i feel like saying non sense just to make me happy *DROOLIN 0_O
2. im hyper
3. PMS attack, dont try to get near me..im here to bite you
4. ate too much in a day but glad that i drank a zip of green tea to reduce all the fatness
5. im in love but i'm lazy as u can see me blogging at this minute
6. i miss mama
7. i want summer NOW
8. papers are all around my bed plus my two projects are supposed due today but it got extended until tomorrow and the other one on monday..but still,
PROCRASTINATION IS HERE YO!!!
9. what am i doing now? printing "some stolen cheats" that i took when the teacher was away from the classroom
10. listening to andrew garcia cover of straight up when he made to the second audition in american idol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWSF65aE0&feature=sub
he's in the top 24. im supporting him with all my heart
11. hopefully, i get my summer internship here in united states. done with the job resume, and will be discussing about where to apply with career services tomorrow at 2. please God, lead me the way
12. not in the mood of uploading pictures
  • 12. ok GOODNITE EVERYONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment