Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tired,exhausted,happy,bored,lazy


my current mood:

TIRED



laying down ,
my stomach is craving for some energy
my eyes are dozed even i slept for the whole 2 hours 30 minutes
after a long long exhausted day of studying from the morning.
okay, i can do it..
its one more day away from being tortured,
then here it goes again my weekend
actually i'm just blurbing all the words,
i have to stop procrastinating
i have all my works waiting to be done.
can actually someone do it for me?
so it will be the greatest gift ever..

l a s t w e e k e n d:
  • i hate saying goodbyes, last week i had to say it again to my dearest friend who i met in boston 2 years ago. His name is Rendhika. i remember so much fun when i used to have him around as my "curhat" mate, my 3 dimensi mate, my private driver and a good friend of mine. i'll see you mr, in may probably?Good luck with the destination you are meant to go for back in our home.
  • when life seems so thoughtful and always brings you a lesson.. you cant trust someone as if you've known them forever. you might get really connect to them and at the same time they are the ones who hurt u utmost. you must trust your feelings and your closest at first before you let somebody else mess up with yours. life can be cruel, but remember we are the controller. so either you gain or your loss. it is all within you.
  • catching up with all the stories that cici elsa have updated me. hanging out with rani and elsa at the same time reminds me like old times.despite the hectic schedule everyone has,at least there's always be one time that we make it work to just spend a moment and appreciate it.
  • the sudden trip to NYC. first plan, i was totally excited to have a chance to be with ka elsa. but she was pretty busy and even couldn't miss a minute to spare her time with me. she promised me, she'll visit me sometime around june or august. well well, i hope she wont dissapoint me this time. beside, i met my cousin with all her craziness and her kepo *just kidding. met a new friend, kathy that soon to be mr. tatuhas's girlfriend..haha evil smile
  • at last, had the quality time with inchas walking around nyc in the cold weather. thanks to fahmy k and emma for introducing me to belgian waffle, its delicioso.
  • pleasing time too with mrs. setiadi after all these times, too hard to make up time with her.
  • one recommendation: shuld try prosciutto rissoto at spring cafe.
  • see you guys in two weeks.


1 comment: