Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hello SPRING semester, so much words to share

i've been falling asleep almost all my classes.
this is not a good sign to begin my exhausting semester..

My schedules are mostly on tuesday and thursday:
8.oo-9.15: intermediate accounting 2
9.30-10.45: social contemporary problems
11.00-12.15: financial management *SO NOT COOL, the prof is boring
2.00-3.15: intro psychology
3.30-4.45: organizational behavior

I cant believe i'm going to be stuck for the whole semester in the hectic schedule..
Am i going to survive?
Its only my second day of classes, but i feel like giving up..
Please give me some strength!!
All i can think about is weekend and the next weekend, where i can actually spend doing anything i want, put away my homework and sleep..
I wish i could skip the whole semester, had summer in front of me..

Today is february 26th..
I begin to plan ahead what am i going to do to fulfill my 2010 resolution..

  • First, i need to get rid of people who've been playing the drama of their life, acting like no one is noticing.. i somehow have a question to that initial "x", do you really need to hurt others? stop pretending to be nice..stop being FAKE..
  • Second of all, i am scared to go forward because i might not have the chance to take it back..I want to be somewhere far in the stage of happiness that ive been waiting for long time..people are always scared of the what-if's that they forget what is..they spend so much time thinking. "what if it doesn't turn out the way we want it to be?" that we stop thinking about things that are already there.

Never let the fear of what-if stop you from letting yourself take a chance on what you are going to take and to do… because what if this is the outcome you’re destined to work yourself with it. You’ve got to man up and know all the hard work is worth it.


Last but not least
Dear God,
please give me ways to handle this situation
to always remind my mom that her daughters always and forever love her to the deepest..
i cant help it but i want to scream to the top of my lung,
to release my anger and hope that i can do something to fix it..
even though, i try to ignore
but whenever it comes to my head, i cant help to let my tears falling down..

i am sorry this is such a mess
i just need to let it all out


No comments:

Post a Comment