Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home, Boston

Holiday is almost over, exactly in two days..
i cant believe it flies by, i wish i can extend more days so i can fully rest
is it because im having too much fun and all the excitement for the whole winter break?
i havent been spending much time with my home sweet home, boston...
its not that i dont love you, bean town..
its just the matter of time i have to leave you for a while..
Here i am back finally to reality
Reality that i'm not ready yet to face forward
I have to survive two days of classes in every week from 8 in the morning to 5..
And yes, i'm stuck in the beautiful snow city which is making it PLUS....NOT..
I'm so grateful for everything that's been given until this minute
that i can do just whatever i want to fill up my break
Thanks to Ka dini and Uncle mike for the extraordinary hospitality
The first time in my life to spent real christmas, how i really appreciated that
and I got a Christmas's present next to the christmas tree.
How i never thought that i could have those beautiful moments for a short period of time in Iowa
Not forget to mention, all the goodness and god knows what..
All the handmade dark chocolate cookies, i could eat it all from one big jar
And all the delicious indonesian food which put more weight on me..
Please pardon me with almost every blog related to food food and food..
For the Newyorkers especially all the sherwood memories 4J, living in unforgettable memories where times turned into upside down = morning felt like a night time, and the other way around...
Even thou i didn't really go around NYC for the whole 2 weeks
i still loved it..
Thanks for having me there =)
You guys were my favorite parts
LA, cant say much but its been the greatest of all for the last destination of my holiday..
however, i need to be stricter..
I've been living a hella good life without even thinking how much money that i have left for my holiday's allowance
Shoppping and eating in fancy restaurants
i did enjoy most of it
Spent time with my high-school's best friend
Had all the chances to meet all the people that i wanted to see in the first place
Been eating like a mad pig
Last but not least, i always pray for the best to happen in 2010..
Glad that Rani, my sister is back here in boston
so i'm not a loner anymore..
And you..
You're making me smile every time i think of you =)
I do enjoy my times with you
Thanks for all the happiness
I cant ask for more
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment