Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How do you do what you do to me?I wish i knew..

Tell me you'll be there
Tell me you are the one
Tell me you are someone i can count on..

Every time i think of you,
It makes me wanna hug you
Whenever i look at you,
All i can do is smile

Who are you?
Why cant i put away my thoughts from wanting to be by your side
Is it just me?
Do u feel the same way?

I hope everything will be alright
All i want to do is just to be with you
You are in my dream,
That i cant let it out easily
I need to say it out loud,
3 words,
Just so you know
I miss you

p.s: it doesn't mean anything
i just love to write about this gay shit..
it reminds me of one lyric that i wrote over 2 year ago..
its called
"satu harapan"

Satu pikiran ini
Menjalur menjadi angan
Yang membuat diriku terdiam
Sejenak saja kuingin dirimu disini
ooh..

Datang menghampiriku
Berbicara seperti dulu
Pandangamu, Senyumanmu
Canda tawamu

Hari indah tlah berlalu
Dimana kt rasakan hangatnya kasih sayang
ooh..
Andaikan waktu tetap ada
Menungguku
Tetap kuraih dan kuputar
tiada sedih maupun gundah
Yang kumau
Hanyalah dirimu..

Andaikan engkau tau
Kau lah pujaan hatiku
Hanyalah dirimu
Harapan yang kutunggu..
ooh...
ooh..

No comments:

Post a Comment